When is BMFMS Annual Conference 2024?
- BMFMS Annual Conference 2024 will take place on Thursday 25 – Friday 26 April 2024
Is BMFMS Annual Conference 2024 a virtual, in-person or a hybrid event?
- BMFMS Annual Conference 2024 is a hybrid event
- This means that the main keynotes will be streamed live via the event app to an online audience who will also have access to other content on the app such as the poster module, the exhibitor pages and can also connect with other attendees by sending messages. The sessions will be available to view on demand post event
- In person tickets include access to the event app with all the content and on demand sessions post event as well as all the usual features associated with the event including NEW career speed dating, the sponsor exhibition and a poster exhibition
- All attendees will have access to the event app at least four weeks in advance of the event to begin networking, view posters and book breakout sessions
What are the event timings?
- Day 1 onsite registration exhibition and refreshments will open on the top floor (13) of the Spine on 25 April at 08:00. Please collect your delegate badge before joining the sessions
- The conference opening and welcome address begin at 08:50
- Day 1 closes at 17:00
- Society Reception & Conference Dinner at the Palm House in Sefton Park begins at 18:00 until 22:00
- Day 2 onsite registration exhibition and refreshments will open on the top floor (13) of the Spine on 25 April at 08:00
- Day 2 closes at 17:00
Where can I view the agenda?
- For an up-to-date agenda of BMFMS Annual Conference 2024, please visit www.bmfmsconference.co.uk
Where is the event taking place?
- BMFMS Annual Conference 2024 will take place The Spine Building, The Knowledge Quarter, 2 Paddington Village, Liverpool L7 3FA
How can I get to The Spine Building?
- The Spine is located in Paddington Village at the heart of the Knowledge Quarter in Liverpool’s City Centre, with Liverpool Lime Street station a 19-minute walk away
Nearest train station: Liverpool Lime Street – 19-minute walk – £5-6 taxi
- 35 minutes from Manchester
- 1 hour 20 minutes from Leeds
- 3 hours 30 minutes from Glasgow
- 2 hours from London
- 1 hour 40 minutes from Birmingham
From M6 on to M57, M62 or M58
Motorway connections put the majority of UK cities within a four-hour drive time.
- 45 minutes from Manchester and Chester
- 2 hours from Birmingham
- 3 hours 40 minutes from Glasgow
- 4 hours from London
Car parking near Spaces at The Spine:
Paddington Village Multi-Storey
Standard day tariff: £12.00
Will refreshments and lunch be provided?
- Yes. Refreshments and a light lunch will be offered. Please indicate upon registration if you have any dietary requirements
How do I attend the conference dinner?
- Head to our ticket page to purchase a ticket to the conference dinner. See more information on our conference dinner for 2024. Plus ones are welcome to attend but a ticket will have to bought for each individual in attendance.
Is BMFMS Annual Conference 2024 free to attend?
- No. There is an attendance fee to attend BMFMS Annual Conference 2022 when you pre-register to attend. Come and join us!
Who is the conference designed for?
- BMFMS Annual Conference 2024 will be of interest to all those involved in pregnancy care and will include sessions on maternal and fetal medicine, pregnancy outcome and labour and delivery. The conference programme will also include tailored sessions led by trainees and midwives
How can I register for BMFMS Annual Conference 2024?
- Please visit www.bmfmsconfernece.co.uk to register for the event
- You will need to create an account before purchasing your ticket
- You will notice that you can buy a ticket with the conference dinner included, or purchase tickets separately
- You can buy online only tickets
What is included in the online ticket?
- You will be sent an email giving you access to the event app on 18 March 2024
- It is a Web App so there is no need to download the app and you can watch the conference on your desktop or a smart device
- You have full access to all the online content such as attendees, sponsor pages, poster pages, attendees and the agenda
- Only plenary sessions will be live streamed and these can be viewed by clicking on the appropriate agenda session at the allotted time
- You can ask questions via the chat box next to the live stream video and the chair will do their best to ask questions from the floor and from online viewers
- You can connect with attendees and send them messages
- You will not have access to the career speed dating or the exhibition prize draw
Do I need to register for particular sessions as part of the registration process?
- You will need to book the simulation and career speed dating sessions in advance as places are limited. You will be able to do this via the Event App to which you will be given access at least four weeks in advance of the event
Can I register onsite?
- To give you access to the event app to allow you to book break out sessions, view posters and network with your peers, you need to register in advance of the event
What is the dress code?
- The dress code for BMFMS Annual Conference 2024 is Business Casual
Is there a cloakroom?
- Yes, a cloakroom will be available but space is limited
Will there be sponsors at BMFMS Annual Conference 2024?
- Yes there will be sponsors at BMFMS Annual Conference 2024. Please continue to visit the event website at www.bmfmsconference.co.uk for the latest sponsors
- You will be able to take part in a loyalty card and prize draw
How can I become a Sponsor or Exhibitor at BMFMS Conference?
- If you’d like to exhibit or become a sponsor at BMFMS Conference, please contact our SPEX sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I book my accommodation?
- There are lots of accommodation options within close distance of The Spine. In particular we would recommend the Novotel and The Hope Street Hotel
How can I provide feedback on BMFMS Annual Conference 2024?
- Your feedback is of great value to BMFMS to ensure our events are bringing you valuable and relevant content
- A post-event evaluation questionnaire will be sent to you soon after the event close